Career opportunities at englishCrossroads Ltd.
If you can identify with the philosophy of William Butler Yeats, then you have already found in englishCrossroads a like-minded employer.
We are always on the lookout for new team members who are interested in cultural diversity and who live by the values of integrity, tolerance and respect. So, if you are also ambitious, have a professional and customer-orientated approach, are equally able to work in a team or alone and want to achieve something, then please apply to us.
Current Positions Vacant:
- English trainer with a good knowledge of German
- French trainer with a good knowledge of German
- Italian trainer with a good knowledge of German
- Russian trainer with a good knowledge of German
- Chinese trainer with a good knowledge of German
- Intern, Account Management (B2B)
- Intern, customer service and training development
Should your desired position not be listed above, we nevertheless encourage you to take the initiative and submit an application.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please send your application (covering letter, C.V. and references) by email to email@example.com.